The team at Acquire Procurement Services attended the Harvard Law School Negotiation and Leadership Program in Boston, Massachusetts last month. Run by a consortium based in Harvard University, the programme was designed to accelerate participant’s negotiation and leadership capabilities. It examined core decision-making challenges, analysed complex negotiation scenarios, and provided a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies to be used in both private and public negotiation environments. Read more
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown