Realising your value
Running and managing a mining operation isn’t easy!
Have you thought that there might be an easier way to achieve your production targets and manage your budget?
Our experience has shown us that there is significant value trapped in your supply arrangements. It just needs a change in thinking to unlock it and show your colleagues what good looks like.
Whether it’s related to open cut, underground hard-rock, underground coal, fixed plant, or contract mining at your operations, Acquire will help you and your team to identify and unlock value trapped in your major supply arrangements.
How do we help Mining Companies?
Our philosophy, called Supply by Design, is that every supply arrangement is just one solution to a commercial problem. Our approach starts with the goals of a business and we then reverse engineer an appropriate supply solution. More specifically we help with:
- Identifying the root cause of an under-performing major supply arrangement
- Better understanding the costs of all the components of a major supply agreement
- Designing better commercial and incentive models to ensure value is created and not destroyed
- Designing and executing market engagement strategies for major supply contracts
- Negotiating changes to existing major supply contracts
- Challenging our clients and their teams to think differently about major supply agreements
How do internal procurement teams respond to working with Acquire?
“They teach your entire organisation to think differently in a very engaging way…. and in doing so they achieve sustainable results that are there long after Acquire leave.”
See more testimonials.
How do you incentivize mining suppliers to operate safely? Should you financially reward safety performance, activities, or both? Beware the Cobra Effect!
Read the article.
At the end of each month, mining operations generate a spreadsheet of materials moved. Until now, this data has been difficult to display visually.
Read the article.