The team at Acquire Procurement Services attended the Harvard Law School Negotiation and Leadership Program in Boston, Massachusetts last month. Run by a consortium based in Harvard University, the programme was designed to accelerate participant’s negotiation and leadership capabilities. It examined core decision-making challenges, analysed complex negotiation scenarios, and provided a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies to be used in both private and public negotiation environments. Read more
Brisbane, Australia – Wednesday 13th July. Today, Acquire Procurement Services announced their annual results for FY16. In the company’s first full financial year of operation, the company’s results speak for themselves.
In their results, Acquire tallied up the millions of dollars they saved their clients during the year and divided it by the total number of days their staff worked to achieve those savings. The result was that for every day a consultant from Acquire assisted one of their clients, that client was $46,000 better off.
On the 19 May, the team at Acquire attended the CIPS Innovation in Procurement QLD regional event.
Acquire heard from Blue Chilli, a start up accelerator and tech start ups in the procurement innovation space being Unscrabble, Plant Dispatch (to be renamed to 3 Way Match) and Lawcadia.
The beginnings of all three start-ups was the recognition of issues faced by procurement in the business and recognition of a gap in the market to resolve such issues.
As a Singapore National who now resides in Brisbane, Clarence brings an additional $1B+ worth of establishing commercial supply arrangements across Asia Pacific. Read more
Report identified that the Australian Government can save $2.5B over the next 15 years by removing inefficiencies in the way that it procures professional services, such as civil engineers, for infrastructure projects.
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown