Have you ever wondered why your services contract is just not working properly? Why the incentives you put in the contract are not delivering the desired outcome? The reason is most likely due to an area of study called contract theory and this year, the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science was awarded to the economists Hart […]
Author Archive for: kzhang
About Katie Zhang
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Katie Zhang contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Katie Zhang
Acquire Procurement Services attended the global MINExpo 2016 (Sep 26-28), held once every four years in Las Vegas. The MINExpo featured 1,900 exhibitors from around the world showcasing cutting edge mining products and services and attracted over 44,000 attendees from 130 countries. The MINExpo also featured education sessions from world-leading experts on topics ranging from […]
Using the ‘High Performance’ funding allocations data* from the Australian Sports Commission (“ASC”) over the past 4 years, we have estimated the cost per each Olympian we are sending to the Rio Summer Olympics commencing this Friday 5 August.
When procurement professionals get a bunch of spend data to analyse and need to go a step further we gravitate towards pie charts, pivot tables, pivot charts, spend hierarchies, column graphs … the usual. These tools, while common, are certainly useful in their own right but I will explain in this article how a Sankey […]
Here is a quick guide to Acquire’s Sankey Diagram Generator to help you get started. Contents 1. Inputting Data (‘Load’ Button) 2. Saving your Diagram (‘Save’ Button) 3. Formatting and Customising your Sankey Diagram 4. Improvement Suggestions
On the 19 May, the team at Acquire attended the CIPS Innovation in Procurement QLD regional event. Acquire heard from Blue Chilli, a start up accelerator and tech start ups in the procurement innovation space being Unscrabble, Plant Dispatch (to be renamed to 3 Way Match) and Lawcadia. The beginnings of all three start-ups was […]
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown