We are often told to simplify our businesses; however, how we go about implementing this strategy can result in a new level of complexity and cost to your organisation. Read more
We all know that poor negotiation skills equals poor commercial outcomes. While we often do everything we can to deliver the best result for our business, we often fall short of the optimal result, as we rarely stop to think understand what the other party is thinking.
Wish to use this image? It is free to share as long as a link back to acquireprocure.com is included wherever it is published.
Our experience has been that businesses are great at understanding where they have been but not always good at considering the future. Now, this doesn’t mean that you have to be a fortune teller but instead, readjust your gaze and ask “what if the past is not an indicator of the future?” Read more
240 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown