To assist procurement professionals in Queensland to better network and build on their procurement knowledge; below is a list of 2015 Queensland procurement networking events for procurement related associations as well as the inclusion of a couple of national events.
Acquire Procurement Services is proud to be sponsoring the next QLD CIPSA event on Thursday 26th March.
This networking event, to be held in Brisbane city, will be headlined by Jeff Lassen.
Report identified that the Australian Government can save $2.5B over the next 15 years by removing inefficiencies in the way that it procures professional services, such as civil engineers, for infrastructure projects.
The list of procurement events held across Australasia in 2015. The events range from CPO forums through to specific industry and category procurement events. Read more
240 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown