When procurement professionals get a bunch of spend data to analyse and need to go a step further we gravitate towards pie charts, pivot tables, pivot charts, spend hierarchies, column graphs … the usual. These tools, while common, are certainly useful in their own right but I will explain in this article how a Sankey diagram can achieve most objectives of these forms of data and even more. Read more
Between 1st July, 2013 and 30th June, 2014 the Australian Federal Government awarded more than 66,000 contracts worth almost $31B. The team at Acquire Procurement Services analysed this publicly available data to understand the top 10 contracts for each procurement category.
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown