We all know that poor negotiation skills equals poor commercial outcomes. While we often do everything we can to deliver the best result for our business, we often fall short of the optimal result, as we rarely stop to think understand what the other party is thinking.
Mining safety has come a long way in Australia and now is at a point where the safety cultures of some of the Australian miners are considered leading practice in the world. As mining operators continue to improve productivity and reduce their bottom line, mining services providers remain paramount for delivering business outcomes.
One common question we get from our operator clients is What should be done to ensure Safety is paramount in a Mining Service relationship? What are the roles of the supplier and the operator and what’s the best way to promote a safety culture when designing the mining services contract?
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements