The media has a seemingly endless story when it comes to the development of Adani’s Carmichael coal mine project in Queensland. Originally touted to be the world’s largest coal mine project worth approximately $21 billion, it has drawn immense controversy about its planned economic benefits, financial viability, requests for government subsidies and loans, and its expected […]
Author Archive for: Simon Thompson and Jeremy Blackford
About Simon Thompson and Jeremy Blackford
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Simon Thompson and Jeremy Blackford contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Simon Thompson and Jeremy Blackford
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements
- Spinning wheels with the Adani Coal Project: How culture influences the way we negotiate
- Is Procurement working in a silo from your Business Operations?
- Do you have the right procurement support to deliver your strategy?
- When business simplification is a bad strategy
- F1 Team Costs – A Visual Breakdown