The team at Acquire believe that Should-Cost Models are one of the most underutilised tools in getting the most from your supply arrangements. Whether it be used as a tool for negotiating a new service arrangement with a supplier, or as a way to validate that the price your organisation is paying for an existing arrangement is fair, having the skills and know how to develop a Should-Cost Model is extremely important where capacity and capability is often sourced from suppliers.
It’s become increasingly important to have the skills to analyse and visualise data to aid in business discussions. We know that the relationship needs to change between Procurement, IT, Finance, and Operations teams in the way they interact with each other to discuss the value and cost drivers of the business. Read more
Our clients often raise the same issues in regards to their major services arrangements.
Whether it be: Read more
410 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
1300 493 369
- Review of an Under-Performing Major Services Agreement
- Forensic Cost Review for Major Services Agreements
- Commercial Model Design for Major Services Agreements
- Designing & Executing Market Engagement Strategies for Major Services Agreements
- Negotiating Changes to Major Services Agreements
- Driving Innovation within Major Services Agreements